Join one of our Beijing Tours
You will experience a thriving ancient city of Beijing that balances China’s best-preserved historical and cultural heritage with a modern focus on moving forward at bullet train speed. ChinaTours.com handpicks one day and multi-day Beijing tours, including both private and small group tours for travelers who want to experience the best of Beijing. You can also choose one of our many China tours from Beijing.
Flexible tour options
With a pedigree in designing China tours, ChinaTours.com offers diversity in Beijing tour duration and sights. With ChinaTours.com you can enjoy the flexibility of booking directly online or liaising with an experienced ChinaTours.com travel consultant to arrange every detail of your Beijing tour. If you have your own bucket list that starts with a tour of Beijing, we can also design a custom tour to create your dream China holiday.
Our Beijing tours include iconic landmarks such as the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Summer Palace, Hutong Alleyways, Temple of Heaven and so much more.
No visit to China is complete without a tour of this city of contrasts.
We understand it takes a lot to travel to China and that you’ll want to make the most of every minute. That’s why our tours maintain a culture, history and authentic China focus. We think it’s the very best way to have more time to experience Beijing.
Our local Beijing tour guides know all the hidden places in Beijing, the real Beijing not just the tourist attractions – and you may even have the experience of enjoying a meal with a local Beijing family at their home.
If you are traveling with your family, we have family tours (starting in Beijing) that offer numerous child friendly itineraries.
There’s no better way for travelers who want to experience the very best of Beijing than taking in the sights with one of our experienced guides. Helping to maximize the time available, our Beijing tours provide the benefit of knowledgeable and attentive local guides, who bridge the divide between China as it is, and the China you’ve imagined.
Enthusiastic and approachable on all our Beijing tours, local guides oversee hotel pick-ups and drop-offs, entry to sights and attractions, provide help with ordering meals, and any small detail you need assistance with.
Depending on your length of stay in Beijing, there is so much you can see. Our Beijing tours include iconic landmarks such as the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Summer Palace, Hutong Alleyways, Temple of Heaven and so much more. To give you an idea, here’s what we can cover on any of our small group, private or custom Beijing tours within a 3 day tour of Beijing:
- Visit the world’s largest city square, Tiananmen Square.
- Just across from Tiananmen Square, visit the magnificent Forbidden City, a culturally historic landmark in China, which was the former residence of Chinese royalty for five centuries.
- Take in the contemplative serenity of the Confucius Temple and Imperial College Museum.
- Stroll through Wudaoying Hutong and experience local life visiting the quaint shops and gain an insider’s view of a real Beijing community.
- Sample the famous local food market Sanyuanli where you can stock up on fruit and snacks.
- Make the trek to the Great Wall. Our preference? Visit the Mutianyu Great Wall, a less frequented part of China’s 1,400-year-old iconic landmark located approximately 70 kilometers from Beijing, making this a wonderful Beijing day trip.
- Marvel at the Summer Palace, appreciating the beautiful gardens and imagine the lifestyle of royalty who enjoyed this summer resort during imperial times.
- Stopover at Beijing’s iconic stadium and pool – the Bird’s Nest and Water Cube – built for the 2008 Summer Olympics and Paralympics.
- Visit the lively Beijing Zoo where you will be treated to a close look at the extensive collection of animals, including China’s charming pandas
- Make your way to the Lama Temple, an operating Buddhist temple with its art treasures that have survived many changes.
If you are looking for China Tours from Beijing, our best China Tours each start with a tour of Beijing and then extend to include more of China’s wonders, other fascinating cities, beautiful natural landscapes plus historical and ancient sights.
These extremely popular China Tours from Beijing allow you to experience the diversity of China, to dive deep into the fascinating and rich history of China’s and its cultural heritage.