Visit Xian with one of our private or small group Xian tours
On one of our Xian tours, you will spend time at China’s ancient capital – no small feat in a country with history spanning thousands of years.
Visiting Xian would not be complete without the Terracotta Warriors tours. And whilst your time may be monopolised by the awe-inspiring Terracotta Warriors and beautifully preserved City Walls, there is so much more to Xian.
Friendly, alive and gorgeously adorned with red lanterns and city lights, Xian is a destination unlike any other in China. Located at the country’s heart, Xian reflects this heart in its people who are warm and welcoming. Xian does a beautiful job of balancing China’s old and new and melting pot of cultures, a skill perhaps mastered by its location as the Silk Road’s starting point.
In addition to other iconic landmarks, such the Wild Goose Pagoda and Chinese-influenced Great Mosque, food is an outstanding feature in Xian. A walk (or two) through the Muslim Quarter day or night is a richly cultural gastronomic experience, as it brings together the many cuisines, tastes and traditions resident in Xian for thousands of years.
With ChinaTours.com you can choose between a small group (up to 12 travelers) or a private Xian tour, made up of your own family and friends. Our Xian tours allow you to experience the real China with a private English speaking tour guide. Totally focused on showing you the best Xian has to offer, your Xian tour will make for great travel memories to be shared upon your return home.
- Bike ride the City Wall – Xian’s City Walls are in premium condition making a bike ride an easy way to traverse the four sides of the city and take in both old and new.
- Experience the Tang Dynasty up close – Dig a little deeper into Xian’s ancient history and experience the Tang Dynasty’s story through the ancient capital’s traditional music and dance. A wonderful music and dance show filled with historical Chinese drama.
- Indulge with dumplings – Savour the flavours of over ten different dumplings at a beautifully prepared banquet. Come hungry and prepare to experience food Xian-style.
- Be inspired at Mount Hua – Hike or take a cable car to the north peak of Mount Hua and be inspired by the breathtaking view.
- Create your own China travel memories – Send us your bucket list and we will custom design the China tour of your dreams.