Joint one of our Xian tours
On one of our Xian tours, you will spend time at China’s ancient capital – in a country with history spanning thousands of years. It’s a vibrant, exciting city that is vastly different from its counterpart, Beijing.
A Xian tour would not be complete without visiting the Terracotta Warriors. And whilst your time may be monopolized by the awe-inspiring Terracotta Warriors and the beautifully preserved City Walls, there is so much more to Xian.
Friendly, alive and gorgeously adorned with red lanterns and city lights, Xian is a destination unlike any other in China. Located at the country’s heart, Xian reflects this heart in its people who are warm and welcoming. Xian does a beautiful job of balancing China’s old and new and melting pot of cultures, a skill perhaps mastered by its location as the Silk Road’s starting point.
With ChinaTours.com you can choose between a small group (up to 12 travelers) or a private Xian tour, made up of your own family and friends. With the held of our knowledgable English speaking tours guides, our Xian tours allow you to experience the real China. Totally focused on showing you the best Xian has to offer, your Xian tour will make for great travel memories to be shared upon your return home.
Ready for your own Xian adventure? Discover the highlights of our Xian tours.
- Terracotta Army – Discovered in 1974 by a local farmer near the Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, the Terracotta Army is an incredible collection of terracotta figures, horses, and chariots believed to part of Emperor Qin’s attempt to protect himself in the afterlife.
- Xian City Wall – Xian city has an interesting history, as over 1000 years ago it was the origin point for the famous Silk Road. Take this opportunity to explore the ancient Xian City Wall which encloses the old capital and marvel at the largest and best-preserved wall currently standing in China.
- The Great Mosque – Take advantage of the opportunity to visit the oldest and largest Islamic mosque in China. The Great Mosque is a walled complex of five courtyards, with many walls carrying beautiful depictions of plants, birds, objects and text, in both Arabic and Chinese. Other religious temples of historical significance were known to have been situated in the same location.
- Muslim Street – Muslim Street a thriving and bustling center of commerce with delicious restaurants and traditional Muslim shops offering tasty treats and bargains for the intrepid traveler. While it’s most commonly known abroad as a tourist hot spot, it’s actually the locals’ favorite hangout as well. There’s a strong Muslim community and culture here and it’s become something of a famous drawcard for Xian.
Our Xian tours create great travel memories.
- Bike ride the City Wall – Xian’s City Walls are in premium condition making a bike ride an easy way to traverse the four sides of the city and take in both old and new.
- Experience the Tang Dynasty up close – Dig a little deeper into Xian’s ancient history and experience the Tang Dynasty’s story through the ancient capital’s traditional music and dance. A wonderful music and dance show filled with historical Chinese drama.
- Indulge with dumplings – Savour the flavors of over ten different dumplings at a beautifully prepared banquet. Come hungry and prepare to experience food Xian-style.
- Be inspired at Mount Hua – Hike or take a cable car to the north peak of Mount Hua and be inspired by the breathtaking view.
Create your own China travel memories including touring Xian – Send us your bucket list and we will custom design the China tour of your dreams.