This Beijing tour offers wonderful experiences of Chinese culture, architecture and history – from ancient marvels to modern living, often side by side. Signature highlights enable the traveler to become immersed in a way of life and the dynamics of progress.
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
Your guide and driver will wait for you in your hotel lobby (our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time). Departing your hotel in our air-conditioned vehicle at 8:00am, exploration of Beijing begins with a visit to the world’s largest city square, Tiananmen Square, the beating heart of China’s politics and spirit. Make your way across the road to the magnificent Forbidden City, a culturally historic landmark in China, which was the former residence of Chinese royalty for five centuries.
After the Forbidden City tour, exploration continues with a visit to the Summer Palace. Appreciate the beautiful gardens and imagine the lifestyle of royalty who enjoyed exclusive use of this summer resort during imperial times. The tour will finish around 5:30pm with return to your hotel.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing
- China visa
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Boat ride at the Summer Palace
- Meals: Meals are excluded. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstances
- Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).
We can see you want to book for 6 or more people. Let a travel consultant provide you with a better price for your China tour.