Discover the iconic highlights of Beijing on this two day shore excursion from Tianjin International Cruise Home Port. With a private guide and return transfer to Tianjin International Cruise Port, stay overnight in a centrally located Beijing hotel. Visit this magnificent city’s most remarkable sites, including the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, and Mutianyu Great Wall. Conclude your adventure with a wander through the Wudaoying hutong to experience local Beijing life.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
A private guide will meet you with a welcoming sign at the Tianjin International Cruise Port and escort you to the waiting vehicle for transfer to Beijing. The exploration begins with a visit to the world’s largest city square, Tiananmen Square, the beating heart of China’s politics and spirit. Make your way across the road to the magnificent Forbidden City, a culturally historic landmark in China, which was the former residence of Chinese royalty for five centuries. After the Forbidden City tour, exploration continues with a visit to the Confucius Temple and Imperial College Museum. Stroll through Wudaoying hutong and experience local life as you wander through traditional courtyard residences blending with quaint shops, enjoy a coffee, and gain an insider’s view of a real Beijing community. After a full day of exploring, you will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel.
Meals included: None
Note: Your tour guide may adjust your itinerary due to closure of the Forbidden City each Monday.
After breakfast, you will be driven to Mutianyu Great Wall, a less frequented part of China’s 1,4000-year-old iconic landmark located approximately 70 kilometers from Beijing. Take a pleasant and comfortable round-trip cable car transfer over the picturesque scenery. Walk the wall to take in the Ming dynasty guard towers and sensational views. Relax and enjoy the hassle-free transfer to Tianjin International Cruise Port at the end of Mutianyu Great Wall Tour. Your guide will provide an escort to the port, ensuring you board your cruise on time.
Meals included: Breakfast
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Cable car ride at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Accommodation: 4-Star or 5-Star hotel with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing
- China visa
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Meals: lunches and dinner are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).