Including a return transfer to Beijing Daxing International Airport, this 6 hour tour takes you to downtown Beijing to visit its most famous attraction, the Forbidden City. Combined with an exploration of Beijing traditional culture in the Qianmen area, this one day Beijing tour ensures you make the most of your layover at Beijing Daxing International Airport.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
Upon arrival at Beijing Daxing International Airport in the morning, you will be met by your friendly tour guide with a welcoming sign outside the baggage claim area and escorted to visit Forbidden City, a culturally historic landmark in China and the former residence of Chinese royalty and courtiers for five centuries.
After your guided Forbidden City tour, exploration continues with a visit to Qianmen Area, the historic and cultural area located to the south of Tiananmen Square. Stroll through the streets and hutongs in this local cultural district to experience Beijing’s culture and history will captivate with its intangible cultural heritage, delicious local street foods, and quintessentially Beijing history. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to Beijing Daxing International Airport for your next destination.
Note: The itinerary may be adjusted based on your actual flight schedule.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Return transfer to Beijing Daxing International Airport
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fee
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing
- China visa
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Meals: lunches and dinner are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).