This Beijing tour offers wonderful experiences of Chinese culture, architecture and history – from ancient marvels to modern living, often side by side. Signature highlights enable the traveler to become immersed in a way of life and the dynamics of progress.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
On arrival at Beijing Capital Airport, your dedicated tour guide will meet you outside the baggage claim area. On the way to your pre-booked four or five star inner city hotel, your guide will point out the highlights and history of Beijing. Spend the rest of the day exploring this incredible city.
Meals included: None
After breakfast today explore Beijing with your guide who will collect you from your hotel. Visit the world’s largest city square, Tiananmen Square. Make your way across the road to the magnificent Forbidden City, a culturally historic landmark in China, which was the former residence of Chinese royalty for five centuries. Afterwards you will be taken to the Mutianyu Great Wall, a less frequented part of China’s 1,400-year-old iconic landmark located approximately 70 kilometers from Beijing. Take a pleasant and comfortable round-trip cable car transfer over the picturesque scenery. Walk the wall to take in the Ming dynasty guard towers and sensational views.
Meals included: Breakfast
Note: Your tour guide may adjust your itinerary due to closure of the Forbidden City each Monday.
Start today with a visit to the remarkable Temple of Heaven, where emperors from the Ming and Qing Dynasties performed ceremonies and rituals to pray for good harvests and blessings for the country. Enjoy the Summer Palace formerly the exclusive summer resort for royal members to enjoy, set in extensive gardens. Experience the traditional and the new strolling through the Wudaoying hutong where courtyard residences blend with emerging chic cafes, restaurants and boutiques, where you may choose to have lunch. Afterwards you will be transferred to the airport or the train station for your next destination. Alternatively, you can start your own exploration journey in Beijing.
Meals included: Breakfast
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Cable car ride at Mutianyu Great Wall.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Accommodation: 4-Star or 5-Star hotel with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Boat trip at the Summer Palace.
- Meals: lunches and dinner are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstance.
Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).