Tour the diversity of Taiwan
With a blend of stunning natural landscapes, towering modern city buildings, and ancient city sights, one of our small group or private Taiwan tours will be time well spent for the traveler curious about this special place.
Day and multi-day Taiwan tours
Depending on your timeframe, you can join us for a single Taiwan day tour or your tour can extend over a week or more as you take in all the island has to offer. For all our tours, we work with dedicated local guides who are proud to share the history, culture and sights that showcase everything on offer. A visit to Taiwan is much more than big city skylines and the frantic pace of growth found elsewhere in China. By contrast, Taiwan offers a more relaxed pace and diversity to embrace.
- On a Taiwan day tour we cover lots of ground within the one day. From the world famous National Palace Museum, where your guide will ensure you gain a sense of the history and wonders that drive Taiwan’s dynamism.
- If the timing is right, experience the truly memorable changing the Honor Guards ceremony conducted in the Martyr’s Shrine.
- On the lighter side, Taiwanese also love to entertain. Our Taiwan tours incorporate a visit to the Taiyuan Asian Puppet Theatre Museum, where skill, craftsmanship and creativity combine for magical entertainment.
- Bike along the Tam-shui River from the Da-dao-cheng Wharf, imagining the history of this once busy trading port.
- Visit the edifice commemorating the modern leader of Taiwan, Chiang Kai-Shek, in the memorial hall bearing his name.
- Pay tribute to modern engineering at the Taipei 101 Observatory. From the many viewing platforms on the 89th floor observation deck you can view extensive panoramas of all Taipei and capture the memories. It’s the perfect place for a travel memory selfie!
With our mission to provide travelers with a real experience of Taiwan, our tours combine the ‘must see’ sights with more of what’s different and special about this destination:
- Soak in a spring – Taiwan is known as the world’s museum of hot springs, with a wide range of high quality types to choose from. The perfect way to rejuvenate and recharge on tour. Check with your local guide for the insider’s guide to where’s ‘hot’.
- Get handy – Taipei is home to beautiful handcrafts. Pottery, glasswork, embroidery and traditional lantern making are all preserved by master craftsmen. Book a class and be inspired by your very own Taiwan tour memento.
- Night markets – Savour authentic Taiwanese food, such as coffin bread, Dongshan duck heads and Slack Season danzai noodles at the Lio Ho Night Market in Kaohsiung.
Gain a revealing insight into the unique, natural scenery and environment of Taiwan with a round island tour. We can arrange round island Taiwan tours that commence and finish at the island’s capital, Taipei. What makes these longer Taiwan tours so great?
- Gain a deeply immersive experience of this beautiful island.
- Enjoy comfortable road travel in air conditioned vehicles between overnight stops in Sun Moon Lake, Tainan, Kaohsiung, Taitung and Tienhsiang.
- Visit many culturally and historically significant sights and take in beautiful natural landscapes along the way. With a balance of both modern and traditional, and all that makes Taiwan special, you will appreciate the easy pace of this type of Taiwan tour where you have ample time to soak up each experience.
You’ll love the chance to tap into this well-kept China travel secret and make even more beautiful travel memories.
We understand that certain travelers want something extra special and that’s what our team of experienced travel consultants love to provide. Customizing tours for our travelers is what our team of experienced China tour travel consultants do best.
If you have a specific schedule and there are cities in China you’d love to see, let us help you get there.