Including a return transfer to Beijing Capital International Airport, this 6 hour tour takes you to the most impressive sections of Great Wall at Mutianyu. This one day tour ensures you make the most of your layover at Beijing Capital International Airport and will be arranged to align with your departure travel plans.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
Upon arrival at Beijing Capital International Airport in the morning, you will be met by your friendly tour guide with a welcoming sign outside the baggage claim area and escorted to Mutianyu Great Wall, a less frequented part of China’s 1,400-year-old iconic landmark located approximately 70 kilometers from Beijing. Take a pleasant and comfortable round-trip cable car transfer over the picturesque scenery. Walk the wall to take in the Ming Dynasty guard towers and sensational views. At the end of the Great Wall tour, you will be transferred back to Beijing Capital International Airport for travel to your next destination.
Note: The itinerary may be adjusted based on your actual flight schedule.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Return transfer to Beijing Daxing International Airport
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Cable car ride at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing
- China visa
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Meals: lunches and dinner are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).