Popular Hong Kong Tours
Join one of our Hong Kong tours on your way to other destinations in China or simply make the most of this international city with a longer stay or Hong Kong layover.
Taking a Hong Kong tour is essential China travel. Rather than experience a Hong Kong tour as a standalone trip, it makes sense to combine it with one of our best China tours. With flexible arrangements available on all our Hong Kong tours, whether they are small group, private or custom tours, travelers are free to add on a visit to Hong Kong to start or end their China tour.
Why tour Hong Kong?
With high rise apartments and city buildings that top out above the clouds and a bustling pace reflecting its international significance as a commercial hub, Hong Kong is anything but boring.
From Victoria Peak to Repulse Bay, the traditional Tai O fishing village to bustling Stanley Market, our Hong Kong tours invite you to discover both the tradition and big city glamour of this city.
ChinaTours.com has created numerous options for Hong Kong day tours or longer stays in Hong Kong. Pick one of our Hong Kong day tours or combine a couple, depending on your schedule and appetite for Hong Kong’s culture, history, and culinary delights.
Here’s a small sample of what you can expect with our Hong Kong tours:
- Visit Victoria Peak, the highest point in Hong Kong, which has wonderful panoramic views of the whole city (note, the Peak Tram and Sky Terrace are included with this visit when you book with ChinaTours.com).
- For a high end Hong Kong experience of a different kind, make your way to Repulse Bay where the remnants of colonial Hong Kong meet contemporary style at the designer shopping readily available in this precinct.
- Wander through Stanley Market, one of the best places to have an authentic experience with the locals.
- Stopover at the Aberdeen Fishing Village on this pristine side on a Hong Kong tour. It’s the perfect place to try fresh, delicious seafood dishes.
- Fancy a Sampan ride? You can book it with ChinaTours.com on one of our Hong Kong tours.
- Take the high speed catamaran to Macau early in the morning to explore the many landmarks of Macau, including the Ruins of St Paul’s Cathedral, Senado Square, and A-Ma Temple.
- Stopover at Macau Tower to create beautiful travel memories with the photos you can take from this building’s vista.
- Visit Hong Kong casino and try your Chinese luck, an essential Hong Kong tour item for many travelers.
- Make the trek to Lantau Island Monastery and while you’re there, transfer to Tung Chung, a town on Lantau Island, Hong Kong’s largest island.
- Take a cable car ride to Ngong Ping Plateau and visit the hundred-year-old Po Lin Monastery where you can marvel at the Great Bronze Buddha Statue, the second largest outdoor Buddha statue in the world
- Walk to Wisdom Path where you will enjoy the beautiful scenery and tranquil atmosphere, a wonderful part of a Hong Kong tour.
While many travelers associate Hong Kong with shopping and markets, our best China tours offer so much more – a real experience of the history, culture, food and people. We do this by designing tours based around what people want, sourcing direct feedback from customers through our China tour reviews.
Besides Hong Kong tours, we also offer tours to popular cities in China, including tour in Beijing and Shanghai. Even if you don’t see what you want among our many China tour options, share your China city bucket list with us and we will custom design an adventure with a Hong Kong tour that will make a beautiful travel memory.
As with all tours offered by ChinaTours.com, we only partner with premium providers, including four and five star hotel accommodation, sightseeing tours and airport transfers in all major cities in China.