The Tianjin International cruise homeport is about 180 kilometers from Beijing. It can be challenging to hail a cab or figure out public transport for first time travelers to the country. To save you time and the hassle of trying to sort transport out on arrival, we offer private car services between Tianjin Port and your Beijing hotel, with the option to choose a vehicle from our professional fleet. Transport for the reverse route can also be arranged, that is, from your hotel to Tianjin Port, allowing you to arrive in good time for your cruise departure.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
A private guide will meet you with a welcoming sign at the Tianjin International Cruise Port and escort you to the waiting vehicle for transfer to your hotel in Beijing. Along the way, our well-trained and experienced local tour guide will introduce you to the Chinese capital, providing a general overview of Beijing, before assisting with check-in at your hotel.
Arrive relaxed and ready for your cruise with a hassle-free transfer to port at the end of your stay in Beijing. Choosing from one of our many types of transfer vehicles, you can take the 180 kilometer trip from your Beijing hotel to the Tianjin International Cruise Port in style with ChinaTours.com. Our guide will meet you at the hotel after check out and provide an escort to the port, ensuring you board your cruise on time.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights, trains to/from Beijing, and cruises to/from Tianjin.
- China visa.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- All meals.
- Our transfer package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstance.
- The prices shown are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).
We can see you want to book for 6 or more people. Let a travel consultant provide you with a better price for your China tour.