Explore two of Beijing’s most fascinating sites on this full day tour that takes you to Mutianyu Great Wall and Qianmen area. Open your eyes to the wonders of Chinese culture, architecture and history. From ancient marvels to modern living, you will be fascinated by Beijing’s balance of contemporary and past glories.
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
Your guide and driver will greet you at the meeting point (our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the time and meeting point) and transfer you to Mutianyu Great Wall, a less frequented part of China’s 1,400-year-old iconic landmark located approximately 70 kilometers from Beijing. Take a pleasant and comfortable round-trip cable car transfer over the picturesque scenery. Walk the wall and explore the Ming Dynasty guard towers and sensational views. On return to the city center in the afternoon, exploration of Beijing continues with a visit to Qianmen area, the neighborhood located to the south of Tiananmen Square. Stroll through the streets and hutongs in this local cultural district to experience Beijing’s culture and history will captivate with its intangible cultural heritage, delicious local street foods, and quintessentially Beijing history. The tour will finish around 5pm when you will be transferred back to the meeting point.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Cable car ride at Mutianyu Great Wall
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing
- China Visa
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal
- Meals: Lunch is excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide is able to make recommendations and order for you, if
- Our tour package does not include travel or medical insurance. Please purchase travel or medical insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).