Tour Shanghai City
Come with us on a Shanghai tour and visit a city that combines the best of traditional and modern China.
A thriving cosmopolitan city, Shanghai is not just a playground for Asia’s banking elite; it’s home to 24 million residents too. Humming and hustling 24 hours every day, a Shanghai tour is the perfect way to round out any China tour. Skyscrapers, city precincts and culture abound, but in every way that’s different to elsewhere across the country. Stroll along the Bund and Nanjing Road, visit Shanghai Museum for culture and history, and take in the architecture of Yuanmingyuan Road for a full experience of this fabulous city.
- Shanghai Layover – Passing through Shanghai and want to make the most of your time? Take advantage of China’s visa-free travel policy that allows travellers to experience destination cities like Shanghai without a visa.
- Tower over – Rise straight to the top with a visit to Shanghai Tower, China’s tallest building. At 121 storeys and 632 metres tall, the tower offers a serious birds’ eye view from the observation deck.
- Climb up – Visit neighbouring cities Suzhou and Hangzhou on our multi-day Shanghai tours. Visit classical gardens, water towns Tongli, Zhouzhuang, and Wuzhen, laid-back villages and the stunning Huangshan Mountain for a real glimpse into the graceful charm of China.
- Eat out – Shanghai’s cuisine is diverse. Both international and traditional choices are available, making it the dining capital of China. To experience truly authentic food, try the local Benbang food.
- Travel further – Have a look at our carefully crafted China tour packages, or send us your China holiday ideas and we will create a custom tour just for you.