On this tour of Xian you are exposed to a memorable mix: the architectural, cultural and religious diversity of the start of the legendary Silk Road and amazing archeological finds.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
On your arrival in Xian (before 11:00 is recommended) you will be met at the airport or train station by your guide who will take you to explore sections of the 13.75 km Xian City Wall encircling the old city, the best preserved of ancient fortifications in China. A stroll along the walkway reveals panoramic views of the surroundings and an understanding of the importance of this defensive system for the trade that flourished along the legendary Silk Road. The Shaanxi History Museum, which houses a huge collection of artifacts dating from the prehistoric to the relatively recent past, exhibits artifacts that have formed the rich Shaanxi cultural heritage. Later, You may have an opportunity to enter at the top of Big Wild Goose Pagoda, one of the most significant Buddhist pagodas in Xian, you can observe Xian’s 1,400 years of history. Locals can be seen going about their daily activities on a peaceful walk in the temple. You will be transferred to your pre-booked hotel after the tour.
Meals included: None
Note: As the Shaanxi History Museum is closed each Monday, the tour may be altered.
Highlight of today’s tour is the world-renowned Terracotta Army dating from 210 BC. Be amazed by the scale and detail of the thousands of individual terracotta warriors, horses and chariots arranged in battle formation that stand guard in the underground tomb of the powerful first Emperor of China, Qin, to protect him in the afterlife. Finally you will be transferred to the airport/railway station to catch the flight/train to your next destination. Alternatively, you can start your own exploration journey in Xian.
Meals included: Breakfast
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified.
- Activities as specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation: 4-Star or 5-Star hotel with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Xian.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Meals :Lunches and dinner are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).