Located in the heart of the city of Xian, right next to the governmental office of Shaanxi Province, Grand Mercure Xian Renmin Square is a 4-star hotel opened in 2004 but later acquired and run by the multinational hotel chain Mercure. The hotel is adorned with a traditional Chinese façade and garden yet with modern decorations and furniture inside. Its biggest advantage is surely its distinguished location. Not only is it within walking distance to Muslim Street (Huimin Jie) and Bell Tower, the core of Xian and one of the must-visits of the city, but also it is merely minutes away from Min Le Yuan, an up-and-coming commercial area containing shopping malls, street markets and strings of lovely eateries.
- Fitness Cente
- Indoor Pool
- Spa & Massage
- Free WiFi in lobby
- Wi-Fi and Wired internet in rooms
Room Amenities and Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage
- Beauty salon
- Tour Desk
- ATM on site
Grand Mercure Xian Renmin Square is presently offering 194 accommodations ranging from Classic Room, Superior Room, Deluxe Suite to Executive Suite over five floors. The rooms vary in spaces, from 21sqm to as extensive as 80sqm, and slightly the privileges come with the room, but the basics are available in all rooms, such as air conditioning, shower & bathtub, Wi-Fi, telephone with voicemail service, safe, outlets of different specifications and the likes. Also come along with the room is the access to the hotel’s facilities and amenities like the business center, conference rooms, fitness center, 24-hour valet etc.
Restaurant and bar
- Xian 57 (6:00-23:00)
- Xian 57 is an all-day dining restaurant combining delightful décor with a comprehensive menu covering dishes of traditional Chinese, Asian and Western style.
- Lounge (5:00-23:00)
- It is apparently a venue designed for nighttime gatherings and relaxation. Full selection of tea, coffee, wine and cocktail, soft drinks, light meals and snacks are up for the guests’ choice. For those who are too comfortable to leave the room, room service is just one phone call away.
- Bell & Drum Tower/ Great Mosque/Muslim Street1.7km
- *20 minutes by walking. Or you can take Bus 32, 251 or 16 for 2 stops, and get off at the Bell Tower Station.
- *Opening Hours: 8:30-21:00 (Apr.1 to Oct.25) 8:30-18:00 (Oct.26 to Mar.31) (Bell & Drum Tower), 8:00-19:00 (Great Mosque), all day for Muslim Street
- Xian City Wall2.8 km
- *20 minutes by bus. Take Bus 502, 46 or Tourist Line 7, and get off at Nanmen (South Gate) Station.
- *Opening Hours: 8:00-22:00 (South Gate)
- Xian Museum/ Small Wild Goose Pagoda4.4km
- *30 minutes by bus. Take bus 32, 258, 40 or Tourist Line 7, and get off at Small Wild Goose Pagoda Station (Xiaoyanta).
- *Opening Hours: 9:00-16:00, closed on Tuesdays.
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses40km
- *Around 2 hours and 40 minutes by bus. Take Bus 20 or 46 (2 stops) to the terminus, Xian Railway Station, then transfer Tourist Line 5 or 306 (9 stops) to reach the destination.
- *Opening Hours: 08:30-17:30 (March 16-Nov.14), 08:30 to 17:00 (Nov.15-March 15)
- Route: 4 minutes walking
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 195
- Opening Hours: 11:30 -14:00, 17:30-22:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Features: authentic Brazilian barbecue
- 1F, Sofitel Luxury Hotel Xian, No.319 Dongxin Street, Xincheng District, Xi'an
- Yue Zhen-Xuan (New Town Plaza Branch)680m
- Route: 9 minutes walking
- Average Cost per Person: CNY84
- Features: Cantonese cuisine, such as shrimp dumpling, steamed Rice Rolls with BBQ Pork, steamed chicken feet
- Opening Hours: 10:00-14:00; 17:00-04:00
- Location: DongXin Street 256, XinCheng Plaza, Xi'an,China
- Muslim Street1.9km
- Route: 25 minutes by walking. Or you can take bus 32, 251 or 16 for 2 stops, and get off at the Bell Tower Station.
- Average Cost per Person: CNY68
- Features: Xian local snacks, such as Yangrou Paomo, Jia San Steamed stuffed bun, Hulatang
- Opening Hours: all day
- Location: West of Bell & Drum Tower Square, Beilin District, Xi’an, Beijing
The original URL of this page