Regent Beijing is a 5-star luxury hotel managed by the world-renowned Regent Hotels and Resorts. Situated in the famous Wangfujing Commercial Center in downtown Beijing, it is adjacent to the city's most bustling shopping hub, fine-dining venues as well as innumerable historical and cultural attractions such as the Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and a maze of traditional Hutongs. Thus, all the guests of Regent Beijing can have a fantastic view of one of the most intriguing cities in China.
As the flagship hotel of a prestigious hotel group, Regent Beijing has established a worldwide reputation for its up-to-date facilities, impeccable service and prime location, which combine to guarantee a pleasant stay experience as well as an easy access to explore this ancient imperial capital.
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas
- WiFi/Wired internet in rooms
Room Amenities and Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Car Rental
- Currency Exchange
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Services
- Tour Desk
- Luggage Storage
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Multilingual Staff
- Shuttle Bus Service
Regent Beijing now comprises 500 spacious guestrooms and suites ranging from 45sqm to 360sqm. The accommodation categories include Deluxe Room, Premium Room, Executive Room/Suite, Imperial Suite and Presidential Suite, all fitted out with a full list of amenities like flat screen TV and DVD player, complimentary Wi-Fi, bathroom, mini bar, coffee/tea makers, in-room safes, air conditioning and traditional Chinese furnishings that lend an elegant touch to the rooms. Guests of all room types could also enjoy a spectacular Forbidden City View or Hutong View through the large floor-to-ceiling glass windows.
Restaurant and bar
- Jinbao 99 (6:30-10:30, 11:30-14:00)
- Jinbao 99 is located on the 2nd floor of the hotel and features 5 separate cozy salons with superb contemporary décor and refined ambience. The restaurant serves up a great selection of Asian and Western favorites that are all prepared with the freshest ingredients in an open kitchen, offering excellent buffet options for breakfast and lunch, and a la carte menu for a gourmet dinner.
- Daccapo (11:30-14:30, 18:30-22:30)
- Also nestled on the 2nd floor of this 5 star hotel, Daccapo offers an entirely different dining experience as a modern Italian restaurant with its exotic setting, tasteful décor and a lavish menu of authentic and creative Italian cuisines. Whether it is for friends or family gathering, or business associates, Daccopo is for sure a perfect dining venue.
- Morton's The Steakhouse (17:30-23:00)
- Morton's The Steakhouse is a world-famous high-end steakhouse chain that opened its first restaurant in 1978 in Chicago. Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's now has over 69 branches around the globe. In 2012, Morton's brought its exceptional gourmet experience to Regent Beijing, inviting diners to enjoy the fabulous taste of steaks, seafood and a tempting array of home-cooked desert.
- Tian'anmen Square /Forbidden City 3km
- *30 minutes by bus. Take bus 52, go 1 stop and get off at Tiananmen East Station.
- *Opening Hours: all day (Tian'anmen Square);8:30-17:00, closed on Monday from 12:00pm (Forbidden City)
- Summer Palace22.1km
- *50 minutes by subway. Take Line 5 (4 stops) to Yonghegong, then transfer Line 2, go 4 stops and get off at Xizhimen, then transfer Line 4 (10 stops) to Beigongmen.
- *Opening Hours: 6:30-18:00 (from April 1 to October 31); 7:00-17:00 (November 1 to March 31)
- Temple of Heaven3.7km
- *30 minutes ride. Take Bus 116, go 5 stops and get off at Fahuasi (Fahua Temple).
- *Opening Hours: 08:30-17:30
- Great Wall81.7km
- *Around 5 hours ride. Take Bus 110 (13 stops) to Zuojiazhuang station. Then transfer bus 867 (or 963), go 25 stops and get off at Yujiayuan, finally take bus h36 (or h24, h35, h23) and get off at Mutianyuhuandao.
- *Opening Hours: 07:30-17:30
- Lei Garden130m
- Route: 2 minutes walking
- Average Cost per Person: CNY341
- Features: Cantonese cuisine, superb seafood and a great variety of dim sum
- Opening Hours: 11:30-14:00, 17:30-21:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Location: 3F Golden Treasure Tower, No. 88, Jin Bao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Da Dong Pecking Duck Restaurant (Jinbaohui Branch)240m
- Route: 4 minutes walking from the hotel
- Average Cost per Person: CNY280
- Features: roast duck and traditional Beijing snacks
- Opening Hours: 10:00-22:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Location: 5F Jinbao Palace, No. 88, Jin Bao Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Huajia Yiyuan - Hua's Fine Dining Restaurant650m
- Route: 9minutes walking
- Average Cost per Person: CNY172
- Features: traditional Beijing food, new style Beijing cuisine blending Chinese and Western style
- Opening Hours: 11:00-24:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Location: 3/F Macau Center, No. 8 Wangfujing East Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing
The original URL of this page