Delve into a photographer’s paradise when travelling this undulating palette of color – from all shades of deep red and orange patched with the variegated green of cultivation. Capture the changing light of the day, the weather or the season to create stunning pictorial memories.
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
You will be picked up from your Kunming hotel in the morning, for the 2.5-3 hour (180km) drive to Dongchuan Red Land area. The tour passes through Luoxiagou Valley where you can delight in spectacular views of villages nestling amongst farmlands surrounded by a patchwork palette of red land. Sunset enhances the atmosphere further, turning already splendid views to an even more remarkable experience, offering almost endless opportunities to photography enthusiasts. Stay overnight in Dongchuan.
Meals included: None
It is advisable to be up early to catch sunrise over Dongchuan Red Land, when you’ll see the rolling red waves shrouded in mist, eventually breaking through cloud to greet the sun. Viewed from distance, the hills and fields appear in all shades of red, flowers blossom on hills and slopes, creating a multicolored landscape together with golden wheat fields waving in the breeze. Along the way scenes can be viewed from many vantage points where local peasants can be seen going about their farm work. At the end of the day you will be returned to your hotel in Kunming or transferred to the airport/train station for the departure to your next destination.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Accommodation in Dongchuan: 4-Star hotel with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Kunming.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature..
- Accommodation in Kunming.
- Meals: Meals are excluded. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).