Shangri-La Hotel, Guilin is a 5-star luxury restore hotel opened in 2010. Situated on the bank of the picturesque Li River, the hotel, with her distinct Chinese-style architectural appearance and indulgent Asian hospitality, is an ideal place for leisure travelers to enjoy an impressive living and service experience. Meanwhile, the hotel makes it very convenient to appreciate the terrific scenery in Guilin with popular tourist attractions nearby, including Seven Star Park, Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill. For a magnificent view of the crystal-clear Li River and gorgeous landscaped gardens right outside the window, the spacious room is just the haven to slip into and take a rest.
Equipped with five restaurants and bars, and also numerous recreational facilities, like health club, indoor and outdoor swimming pools and outdoor tennis courts, Shangri-La Hotel, Guilin provides guests a total relaxation there after an action-packed daytime outing.
- Health club
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Jacuzzi, sauna and steam rooms
Room Amenities and Services
- Satellite / cable 37-inch LCD television
- Multi-media hub
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Shangri-La toiletries
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Wheelchair-accessible & Non-smoking rooms
- Gift and retail shops
- Tour desk
- IT butlers
- Babysitting / child care
- Safe deposit boxes
- Taxi and limousine service
- Underground parking
- Free WiFi and wired internet in all rooms
- Free WiFi in public areas
The hotel comprises of 449 elegantly appointed guest rooms and suites with a minimum of 42 square metres, by far the largest in the city. All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows and provide beautiful views of the Li River or the hotel’s lush landscaped gardens. If you are not on a tight budget, The Executive River View Rooms are highly recommended for the amazing outdoor terraces with panoramic views of the river and the captivating karst mountains in the distance.
Restaurant and bar
- Li Café
- Li Café is a refined Western restaurant which also provides Guilin cuisines in the first floor of the hotel. Presenting a wide variety of excellent world-wide cuisines by the experienced head chef with fresh groceries, Li Café is the perfect place to have the authentic western food in Guillin.
- Shang Palace
- Shang Palace serves a great combination of Guangdong, Sichuan, Hunan and local Guilin cuisines. Quite air, soft music, exquisite dishes and the first-class service highlight a great environment here, not to mention the glorious garden view and wonderful dance performance out of the window.
- U Bar
- U Bar in the first floor offers all sorts of exotic and domestic beverages, snacks and refreshments and exquisite barbecue food in an antique and pleasant atmosphere. You may like to experience an ideal evening at the comfortable seat close to the window, and soak up the beautiful night view with melodious background music.
- Lobby Lounge
- Decorated with shinning crystal chandeliers, giant floor-to-ceiling window and comfortable seats, Lobby Lounge provides a great view of the beautiful night scene or the lush landscaped gardens and glistening river in the hotel. After a day’s trip, it’s the perfect place to release yourself in such pleasant environment with the smiling serving staff and the delicious snacks and beverages.
- Pool Bar
- Beside the outdoor swimming pool, Pool Bar serves delicious pizza, a variety of snacks and exciting barbecue, which are perfect for the guests preferring an outdoor restorative meal after swimming or the people wanting to party there.
- Tip: Pool Bar maybe closed for bad weather, so take full advantage of sunny days to enjoy this unique dining experience.
- Elephant Trunk Hill5.9km
- *20 minutes by taking taxi.
- *Opening Hours: 06:00-21:30 (Apr-Oct); 07:00-21:30 (Nov-Mar)
- Reed Flute Cave5.0km
- *13 minutes by taking taxi and 60 minutes by walking.
- *Opening Hours: 07:30-18:00 (Apr-Oct); 08:00-17:30 (Nov-Mar)
- Seven Star Park2.9km
- *15 minutes by taking taxi and 39 minutes by walking.
- *Opening Hours: 06:00-19:30 (Apr-Oct); 06:30-19:00 (Nov-Mar)
- Xiao Nan Guo Restaurant (Huadu)1.8km
- Route: 7 minutes driving from the hotel or 25 minutes walking
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 55
- Features: serves fine and dedicated local Guilin dishes
- Opening Hours: 10:00-21:30
- Location: 2th floor of Huadu Hotel, Guanyinge Road, Diecai District, Guilin
- King City Restaurant 0.8km
- Route: 7 minutes walking from the hotel
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 34
- Features: serves delicious horse meat dishes including an unique horse meat hot pot
- Opening Hours: 09:00-21:30
- Location: No.109, North 2 Ring Road, Qixing District, Guilin
- Macau Restaurant 2.2km
- Route: 20 minutes walking from the hotel or 10 minutes driving
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 52
- Features: Given priority to with specialty in Guilin cuisines
- Opening Hours: 11:00-14:00, 17:00-20:30
- Location: No.49-6, North Zhongshan Road, Diecai District, Guilin
The original URL of this page