Discover China’s famous natural wonders at Zhangjiajie.
Make the most of this one day tour that takes in the best the Zhangjiajie National Forest Park has to offer. Drive to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon and gain your first up close view of the stunning landform ‘museum’. Enjoy the remarkable view from the transparent Glass Bridge, then descend the canyon via the narrow steep path afforded by One Line Sky. Walk to Shenquan Lake for an altogether different perspective of the magical scenery that is Zhangjiajie. A short drive to Yellow Dragon Cave will reveal caves within caves, underground streams, and ethereal stalactite formations. A once in a lifetime experience, you’ll appreciate the way our local English-speaking guide further enhances this unique travel opportunity. Book as a standalone tour or as part of your other travels within China.
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
Your tour commences in the morning when you are met by our guide at your hotel lobby and then driven to Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. Here you’ll discover a remarkable landform ‘museum’ combining mountains, valleys, streams, cliffs and forests.
Savor the view from the transparent Glass Bridge hanging between canyon cliffs at an incredible 300 meters above the valley floor. Descend to the bottom of the canyon through the One Line Sky, a narrow, steep path surrounded by cliffs until vision of the sky becomes merely a line. Follow the flow of the river walking to Shenquan Lake where there may be an opportunity to take a boat allowing you to appreciate the magical scenery from the water below.
Relax on the drive to Yellow Dragon Cave, also known as Huanglong Cave. Here you’ll discover a complex labyrinth of caves spanning 15 kilometres that is filled with limestones, streams, pools and stalactites. A boat ride on the river through the caves allows you to enjoy this experience from a unique perspective. At the completion of sightseeing, you’ll be returned to the hotel where you can relax and reflect on your day’s adventure.
Note: Our guide will confirm the morning pick up time with you in advance.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees to sightseeing spots and activities specified
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Boat ride at Yellow Dragon Cave
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Zhangjiajie
- China visa
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Hotel accommodation
- Meals: Lunch is excluded allowing you freedom to choose cuisines. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required. Dinner is left to your own arrangement.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).