Lovers of gardens and landscape design will be enchanted by beauty and tranquility of the best of Chinese gardens that have inspired poets, philosophers and legends down the ages.
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
Your day trip begins with morning departure from your hotel in Suzhou where the guide will meet you in the lobby (our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time). After a short drive you’ll arrive at one of the most renowned and spectacular gardens in China, the Humble Administrator’s Garden, a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in downtown Suzhou. Be at peace in this classically designed private garden as you wander through the picturesque landscape in which traditional architecture, hills, lawns, flowers and meandering streams harmonize the natural and build environment in poetic elegance.
Savor the artistic features and cultural values of the Master of the Nets Garden, a dainty, classical garden of exquisitely laid out pavilions, rockeries, corridors, bridges and ponds, all in breathtaking harmony. Traditional dwellings date back to the Southern Song Dynasty in 1174. Awe-inspiring scenery will have you reaching for your camera.
Lunch is excluded but your guide is always happy to offer suggestions.
Spend the afternoon exploring Tiger Hill, a large hill park steeped in legend and incredibly beautiful scenery. A particular feature is the leaning Tiger Hill Pagoda set in extensive gardens, trees and lawns scattered with antiquated pavilions and stoneware. Learn from your guide how the beauty and tranquility of the park belie its history.
You will then be returned to your Suzhou hotel.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees to sightseeing spots and activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Pick up and return to your hotel.
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Suzhou.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Meals: Lunch is excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required. Dinner is left to your own arrangement.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).