This tour out of Guilin offers the memorable combination of spectacular scenery and local ethnic culture, on the water and in the town.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
In the morning, your guide will pick you up from your hotel at the scheduled time to drive directly to Mopanshan Pier, where you will board for a stunning cruise on the Li River. (Our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time).Your craft takes you through a fascinating landscape of rolling hills, steep cliffs, murmuring springs, leisure boats and lined bamboos.
Your Li River cruise ends at the ancient town of Yangshuo, where can appreciate the local traditional ethnic culture with a 1400 year history. There is much to absorb in the amazing scenery and the blend of local and western cultures in West Street with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
At the end of the day you will be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent private English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Boat trip on the Li River with lunch included.
- Pick up and return to hotel.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Guilin.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Dinner is left to your own arrangement.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).