This tour takes you to the heart of China’s agricultural ingenuity and scenic wonder in the rice terraces, with an experience of ethnic minority culture.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
In the morning, your guide will pick you up from your hotel at the scheduled time for the drive to Longsheng in an air-conditioned vehicle.(Our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time). Arriving at the Longji Rice Terraces you will be astonished by the ingenuity and beauty of such large scale rice paddies, built to make the best use of scarce arable and water resources in this mountainous area. Climbing up the rice terraces takes you into a breathtakingly beautiful landscape.
A further big highlight of the area is the Minority culture of the Zhuang and Yao ethnic groups, who work the rice terraces. Each minority group displays distinct colorful clothing, architecture, customs and festivities.
At the end of the day you will be transferred back to your hotel in Guilin.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Pick up and return to hotel.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Guilin.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Meals: Lunch is excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required. Dinner is left to your own arrangement.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).