This Guangzhou tour offers wonderful experiences of Chinese culture, architecture and history – from ancient marvels to modern living, often side by side. Signature highlights enable the traveler to become immersed in a way of life and the dynamics of progress.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
Around 9:00am in the morning, your guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel to begin the day’s tour with a visit to the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family. There you will gain an insight into Chinese respect for family and ancestors in this large temple complex of cultural significance. European style architecture features amongst the tree-lined residences of the Shamian Island, near the Pearl River, a favorite spot for strolling and enjoying a tea. The Mausoleum of Nanyue King is the next site of interest. The museum houses the tomb of Nanyue King and exhibits a wonderful collection of excavated artifacts from around southern China.
A change of pace can be had across the road, where the vast Yuexiu Park is pleasant place to walk. The final stop of the day is the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, an octagonal palace style structure built in 1930s to commemorate the great revolutionary. The Hall is one of the landmark buildings of Guangzhou, featuring a statue of Sun and an octagonal main building set in extensive grounds with ancient trees and beautiful gardens.
The tour concludes at approximately 5:00pm when you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees to sightseeing spots and activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver.
- Pick up and return to your hotel.
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Guangzhou.
- China visa.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of a personal nature
- Meals: Meals are excluded. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).