Make marvelous memories on this tour taking in the knowledge art and wisdom of ancient Buddhist scholars and the spectacular landscape of the fascinating Gobi with its singing dunes and miraculous oasis. Photographic opportunities abound.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
Your tour begins at 7:30am when your guide and driver pick you up from your hotel for the drive to Mogao Caves in a comfortable air-conditioned vehicle. On arrival, a documentary providing a general understanding of the history of the Caves is followed by the visit to these manuscripts storage caves containing the finest examples of Buddhist art spanning 1,000 years.
Resume travel to the Echoing Sand Dune. Hear the beautiful melody of the dunes from which the name is drawn, while riding a camel on your way to the hill. By hiking to the mountain top you will enjoy a panoramic view of tiers and tiers of sand hills that inspire wonder and mystery of the desert. At the Crescent Spring, an oasis below, the guide will unveil its mysteries and tell of efforts being made at conservation.
Your tour concludes at approximately 6:00 pm. After a whole day’s trip in the fascinating Gobi, relax in a comfortable vehicle for the drive back to your hotel.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities as specified in the itinerary.
- Professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Pick up and return to hotel.
- Camel ride at Echoing Sands Dune.
- Battery car ride at Crescent Spring.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights and train to/from Dunhuang.
- China visa.
- Hotel Accommodations.
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Meals: Meals are excluded. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstance.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).