Open up to a different China when you launch this natural wonder adventure from Chengdu. Over three days and two nights you’ll have the chance to explore the highlights of Jiuzhaigou National Park, including Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot, Nuorilang Waterfall, Five-Color Pond, Pearl Beach, and Huanglong Scenic Spot. For the lover of natural experiences, this mini tour includes hotel accommodation, daily breakfast and dinners (as specified), transfers, and the opportunity to create beautiful travel memories. Why not book it now?
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
We start this tour with pick up from your hotel and transfer to the airport for the flight from Chengdu to Jiuzhaigou. On arrival, your local guide will meet you and transfer you to your with a brief introduction to Jiuzhaigou along the way. After check in, enjoy dinner, which has been arranged for you at the hotel.
Meals included: Dinner
Today’s exploration begins after breakfast when you are collected and driven to Jiuzhaigou Scenic Spot. Located in the north of Sichuan Province, Juizhaighou Scenic Spot is famous for its stunning natural beauty. Steeped in mythology and legend, Juizhaigou National Park is considered sacred by the local Tibetan and Qiang people and it’s easy to see why. During your travels today, you’ll have the chance to take in the spectacular view of Nuorilang Waterfall and admire the Long Lake which is surrounded by rolling mountains and enjoys pure bule sky as background. The tour also takes in the Five-Color Pond and Pearl Beach. Here you can absorb the ethereal beauty of Jiuizhai Valley and appreciate the likeness that Five-Color Pond has to a peacock with fanning its multicolored tail. There are few places with comparable natural beauty in China, so be prepared for multiple photo opportunities. Finish the day by returning to the hotel for dinner.
Meals included: Breakfast and dinner
Continuing in the same vein from the previous day, enjoy the emphasis on China’s natural beauty when you visit Huanglong Scenic Spot. Revered for its stunning views of colorful ponds that are formed by calcite deposits, you will also find waterfalls, caves, snow-capped mountains, and valleys in Huanglong National Park.
Now preserved as a UNESCO World Heritage site, Huanglong National Park is especially important for the role it plays in providing a home to many endangered species, including the giant panda and golden snub-nosed monkey. As a place of natural beauty, a visit here is a a wonderful contrast to the big bustling cities that are typically associated with modern China. Your tour concludes when you are driven to Jiuzhaigou airport for travel to your next destination.
Meals included: Breakfast
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transportation in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified
- Transportation: Economy class domestic flight between Chengdu/Jiuzhaigou
- 4 star or 5 star hotel accommodation with breakfast, based on double/twin occupancy as specified
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights or trains to Chengdu and from Jiuzhaigou
- China visa
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Meals: Lunches are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide is able to make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).