This tour provides an unrivalled experience with the amazing Giant Pandas. Gain an appreciation of how they live and what is being done to conserve pandas and their habitat. Enhance an extraordinary day by absorbing the rich history, food and ancient sights and experiences of Sichuan.
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
In the morning, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby. (Our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time). The tour starts at 8:30am. Sit back and relax in the comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle as you are driven to Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding. You can get up close and personal with the pandas. First visit a Panda museum at the Base where you can gain an understanding of the origin and habits of this extraordinary animal, before being exposed to the daily life and life cycle of Pandas at different ages. Out in the yard, infant baby pandas can be seen in an infant area. You will have a chance to visit the Panda delivery room and view grown Pandas going about their daily activity, affording plenty of memorable photo opportunities.
After departing the Research Base, you’ll be driven to Jinli Street, a commercial street with over 2000 years’ trading history. Here you will be able to try local Sichuan food and check out the arts and crafts in various interesting shops and stalls.
Another Chengdu highlight awaits at Wangjiang Pavilion Park, where you have a chance to enjoy some leisure time strolling among the rare bamboo groves and watching locals exercise, sing, dance or play mahjong. Get a real taste of Chengdu at leisure when you take time out for a cup of tea in the teahouse.
The tour will finish around 5:00pm, when you will be transferred to your hotel.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Pick up and return to hotel.
- Battery car ride at Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Chengdu.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Hotel accommodation.
- Meals: Lunch is excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required. Dinner is left to your own arrangement.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).