This tour provides an unrivalled experience with the amazing Giant Pandas. Gain an appreciation of how they live and what is being done to conserve pandas and their habitat. Absorb the rich history, food and ancient sights of Sichuan.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
On your arrival in Chengdu, you will be met at the airport or the railway station by your guide who will take you to the pre-booked four or five star inner city hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax.
Meals included: None
Your driver and guide will pick you up from the hotel to travel to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Pandas. There you will learn the origin and habits of these amazing bears, see baby pandas at play in the infant area and delivery room and gain an insight into the daily life of these amazing creatures. Wonderful photo opportunities abound to record your unique experience with such rare pandas. Be further amazed with a walk down Jinli Street. Savor 2,000 years of commerce in the market where you can try different kinds of Sichuan food and snacks, buy various local crafts and bargain like the locals. Take a leisurely stroll exploring the Wangjiang Pavilion Park with its cluster of centuries old pavilions and memorials and wander the bamboo groves cultivating a vast variety of species. Get a real taste of Chengdu style leisure when you relax in a teahouse with a cup of tea. The driver and guide will return you to your hotel.
Meals included: Breakfast
You will be transferred from the hotel to the airport or the train station for your next destination. Alternatively, you can start your own exploration journey in Chengdu.
Meals included: Breakfast
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Accommodation: 4-Star or 5-Star hotel with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Battery car ride at Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Chengdu.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Meals: Lunches and dinners are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
- Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).