This Beijing tour offers wonderful experiences of Chinese architecture and history –Take in the magnitude of the Great Wall stretching more than 20,000 kilometers east of the mountain ridges north of Beijing. Provide for travelers incredible views across the mountains through the well-maintained military watchtowers.
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
In the morning, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby. (Our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time). Departing from your hotel in our air-conditioned vehicle at 8:00am, after about 2.5 hour to 3 hour drive, you will be taken to the Jinshanling Great Wall, a well-maintained part of China’s 1,400-year-old iconic landmark located approximately 150 kilometers from Beijing. Start the 3-4 hours hiking tour from east gate (west of Simatai section) through the Zhuanduo Tower to the Zhuanduo Pass, then conclude with awesome scenery on top of the most photogenic section of wall. Walk the wall to take in the Ming dynasty guard towers and sensational views. The tour will finish around 5: 00pm, when you will be transferred to your hotel.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees to sightseeing spots and activities specified
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Beijing
- China visa
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Meals: Lunch is excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required. Dinner is left to your own arrangement.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances
Tour specific important information – FOR PRIVATE TOUR
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).