Situated in the heart of China, Xian is one of the four major ancient capitals of civilization in the world. (The other three are Athens, Cairo and Rome). With over 1100 years of being the capital of 13 dynasties, Xian ranks the first among China's ancient capital cities. It's a city full of history and culture boasting the world-famous Terracotta Warriors and Horses, the best preserved City Walls, the city landmark Wild Goose Pagoda, the unique Chinese style Great Mosque and many other heritage sites. Take a tour in Xian, you will have a close encounter with China’s first emperor's underground army, have a chance to ride a bicycle on the city wall, stroll along the side streets to feel the local life and enjoy a Tang Dynasty Music & Dance Show in the evening.
Xian Day Tours
Travel with your experienced and knowledgeable guide to embark on a one-day sightseeing tour in Xian. Lose yourself in this historical ancient capital and visit stunning highlights in one day. Feel a breath of history of Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, ride on the time-honored city wall, or experience an exciting adventure on climbing up precipitous Mount Hua. Our no shopping tour will maximize your time in Xian and help enjoy your trip to the fullest.
Xian Multi-Day Tours
Take your time to admire the profound history and unique culture of Xian in our multi-day tours. Cover the major remarkable attractions of Xian including Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, City Wall, Small Wild Goose Pagoda, Xian Museum, Great Mosque, Muslim Quarter and Mount Hua. Explore hidden gems of this ancient capital of China.
Xian Extended Tours
To pursuit more beauties of China, we considerately offer extended tours from Xian to other cities, in which you can explore other popular destinations except the glories Xian, such as Shanghai, Shaolin Temple and Yangtze River. If no tour of your needs is found, just leave us a message and our tour experts will tailor make your own China tour promptly for you within 24 hours.
Top Questions about Xian Tours
- When is the best time to visit Xian?
- As an ancient capital in China, Xian is famous for historical relics and heritages which have little influence by seasons. With four distinct seasons, Xian shows its unique beauties in different seasons. In fact, xian is a place that you can visit on all seasons.
- Can I ride a bike on City Wall?
- If you want to ride on city wall, you can rent a bike at hire stations, which are located at the access place the four gates. You are required to return your bike before 6:00pm at any hire stations of the four gates. There are different types of bikes, single and tandem, for you to choose with different rental prices. Generally, it will take you about one hour to ride around the city wall.
- Can I take a cable car to Mount Hua?
- As one of the most precipitous mountain in China, if you want to have a breathtaking adventure but also are afraid that the journey will run out of your energy, you can take a cable car to North Peak of the mountain and then hike from there. Better wear sneakers for hiking and bring extra clothes with you since the temperature gets lower when the higher you climb.