As a booming international metropolis, Shanghai is drawing more and more attention from all over the world. It is a popular destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country. You can Stroll along the Bund and Nanjing Road, you can visit Shanghai museum to appreciate the Chinese culture and history or you can discover more splendid attractions during your Shanghai tour. To fully enjoy this city, we select varieties of tour packages without any shopping stops for you to discover incredible charm on this city.
Shanghai Day Tours
Here presents you the best tour packages to glimpse the highlights of Shanghai on one-day tour. Indulge yourself in exploring the must-see attractions during your amazing trip.
Shanghai Port Layover Tours
Wonder how to make the most of your stopover time in Shanghai when traveling on a cruise ship? Join our port excursion tours for a hassle-free exploration right now. Different packages of
scenic essences including the Bund, Yu Garden, Zhujiajiao Ancient Water Village and more are available for you to delve in this ravishing metropolis in different perspectives. We can also tailor make your own Shanghai tour based on your schedule or need.
Shanghai Multi-Day Tour
Except for some modern sightseeing venues, Shanghai, famous as a diverse city, is worth visiting for several days. All highlights in Shanghai are covered in our multi-day Shanghai tours. If no tour meets your needs, just leave us a message and our tour experts will tailor your own China tour promptly for you within 24 hours.
Shanghai Extended Tours
Explore the essences of shanghai and more treasures in its neighboring cities such as Suzhou and Hangzhou on our extended tours. A fine selection of iconic sights highlighted by classical gardens, water towns, laid-back villages and stunning Huangshan Mountain are specially added for you to get a real glimpse into the graceful charm of diversified China.
Top Questions about Shanghai Tours
- What's the top attractions in shanghai?
- Once with many foreign concessions, Shanghai is now an international metropolis which houses various attractions of historic and modern. The Bund, Yuyuan Garden, Nanjing Road, and Shanghai Museum are all attractions cannot be missed in your Shanghai trip.
- Which water towns are recommended near shanghai?
- Water towns around Shanghai prove there are still places remain idyllic charm in this cosmopolitan city, among which the most recommended ones are Tongli Water Town, Zhouzhuang, and Wuzhen.
- What's famous food in Shanghai?
- Traditionally called Benbang Cuisine, Shanghai food mainly features of keeping original flavor, and highly flavored sauce. The most typical ones are Guihua Lagao (a kind of glutinous rice cake), Babaoya (Babao Duck), Congyou Banmian (scallion oil stirred noodle), and Shengjianbao (plain fried bun).