Endowed with "the finest scenery under heaven" and unique minority ethnic culture, Guilin is an ideal place for relaxing and admiring different side of beauty in China.
Our Guilin tours are specially designed with a list of options to unearth the very best sights and sceneries of Guilin, like Elephant Trunk, Reed Flute Cave, Li River and surrounding hidden gems including Longji Terraced Field and ethnic villages which add more diverse elements to your Guilin trip.
Whether you are looking for a short stay, a weekend trip or a longer exploration, our various tour packages will contribute to a one-of-a-kind Guilin memory for you.
Guilin Day Tours
Take one day to explore Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill in Guilin city, or set out a cruise on Li River through the dramatic karst landscapes, or appreciate archaic buildings and culture in Yangshuo. Enjoy the highlights in and around Guilin during our selected one day tours.
Guilin Multi-Day Tours
Leisurely delight yourself in the idyllic natural landscape and special minority ethnic culture in our selected multi-day tours in Guilin. Top attractions in this picturesque city such as Reed Flute Cave, Elephant Trunk Hill, Li River Cruise, Yangshuo and Longji Terraced Rice Field are all included.
Guilin Extended Tours
To pursue more cities in China, we considerately offer extended tours from Guilin to other cities, in which you can explore other popular destinations with the enchanting landscapes of Guilin. If no tour suits your needs, just leave us a message and our tour experts will help you to tailor make your own China tour within 24 hours.
Top Questions about Guilin Tours
- How long will Li River Cruise take?
- Generally speaking, cruising time is about 4 hours while it depends on the water level.
- In rain season, the river flows faster than usual. Therefore it takes less than 4 hours.
- While in dry season, it is the opposite. If necessary, visitors may need to board on the cruise ship from another dock. (You will be informed in advance)
- What can you do during your free time in Yangshuo?
- During your free time, you can take a nice walk around Yangshuo ancient town, discover its ethnic culture or experience authentic rural atmosphere in a local family.
- Yangshuo West Street is the oldest street in Yangshuo as well as the most bustling one, especially at night. It’s a place you cannot miss when vising Yangshuo.
- How long will it take to get to Longsheng Terraces from Guilin? When is the best time to go?
- Longsheng Terraces is located 99 kilometers (55 miles) north of Guilin; it is about a two-hour bus trip to get there.
- Longsheng Terraces is breathtaking all the year around, and its beauty changes with seasons, glittering in the sun like mirrors in spring with water filled in the whole rice terraces, presenting stunning lush green in summer, turning into gorgeous sea of golden waves during autumn, and picturing an eye-catching silver-coated scene of fields and mountains in winter.