As a member of one of the most time-honored, prestigious French hotel & resort consortium Accor S.A., Sofitel Luxury Hotel Xian has won several awards highly recognized in the industry for its exquisite ambience, state-of-the-art amenities and an excellent service team. The hotel’s innovating tapering exterior shape, very much resembling a flight of stairs, and an observation elevator reaching all the way to top floors have long become a landmark structure in Xian.
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Pool
- Spa center
- Free WiFi in lobby
- WiFi and Wired internet in rooms
Room Amenities and Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry Services
- Luggage Storage
- Beauty salon
- Tour Desk
- ATM on site
The Sofitel Luxury Hotel Xian is currently holding 414 accommodations ranging from Superior Room, Luxury Room, Deluxe Room, Sofitel Suite, Executive Suite to Presidential Suite. All rooms are deliberately designed, decorated, and featuring MyBed, the patent mattress specially produced and supplied for Sofitel. Basics supplied in rooms include LCD TV, electronic safe, hairdryer, IDD phone with voice message, outlets of different specifications and so forth, along with services like dry cleaning, valet services and access to gym room, foreign currency exchange, car/pick-up service and other facilities.
Restaurant and bar
- Azur (05:30-24:00)
- An all-day restaurant offering rather authentic Mediterranean and southern European cuisines. Its performance-like cooking at the open kitchen has become one of its specialties that draws in local customers every day.
- Churrasco(11:30 -14:00, 17:30-22:00)
- Apart from authentic Brazilian barbecue, Churrasco serves dozens of classic and exquisite delicacies with salad, fruit and a boutique wine list to satisfy your taste bud. The exotic yet elegant ambience also highlights your dining experience.
- Le Chinois(11:30-14:00, 17:30-21:30)
- Le Chinois, meaning “The Chinese” in French, is without doubt featuring traditional Chinese food, majorly Cantonese dishes and seafood. The restaurant is nestled at the Sofitel Convention Center, exquisitely designed and outfitted with 12 private rooms.
- Koi (11:30-14:00, 17:30-22:00)
- Koi is apparently offering genuine Japanese cuisine including teppanyaki (raw materials roasted on flat iron slab) and freshly made sushi dishes. It also features private tatami rooms and delicious a la carte selections.
- Habana Club (18:00-2:00)
- Habana is in fact a night club with live Latin music and a creative cocktail menu, a full wine list and cigar collection. It is also equipped with 10 karaoke rooms with the latest hits, Chinese’s favorite nighttime activity.
- Bar Bambu(10:00-24:00)
- Bar Bambu is a venue for relaxation with the extensive tea selection and serene ambience provided. Cocktails and refreshments are also up for order on the menu, in case you fancy a more exotic taste like a cup of invigorating coffee and a piece of cake or European dessert.
- Bell & Drum Tower/ Great Mosque/Muslim Street1.7km
- *22 minutes by walking. Or you can take Bus 32, 251 or 16 for 2 stops, and get off at the Bell Tower Station.
- *Opening Hours: 8:30-21:00 (Apr.1 to Oct.25); 8:30-18:00 (Oct.26 to Mar.31) (Bell & Drum Tower); 8:00-19:00 (Great Mosque); All day for Muslim Street
- Xian City Wall3.5 km
- *20 minutes by bus. Take Bus 502, 46 or Tourist Line 7, and get off at Nanmen (South Gate) Station.
- *Opening Hours: 8:00-22:00 (South Gate)
- Xian Museum/ Small Wild Goose Pagoda4.4km
- *30 minutes by bus. Take bus 32, 258, 40 or Tourist Line 7, and get off at Small Wild Goose Pagoda Station (Xiaoyanta).
- *Opening Hours: 9:00-16:00, closed on Tuesdays.
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses40km
- *Around 2 hours and 40 minutes by bus. Take Bus 20 or 46 (2 stops) to the terminus, Xian Railway Station, then transfer Tourist Line 5 or 306 (9 stops) to reach the destination.
- *Opening Hours: 08:30-17:30 (March 16-Nov.14), 08:30 to 17:00 (Nov.15-March 15)
- Xian Restaurant (East Street)1.1km
- Route: 15 minutes walking
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 89
- Opening Hours: 11:00-22:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Features: authentic Shaanxi food, including Gourd-Shaped Chicken, Fried Dumpling
- Location: No, 298, Dongdajie, Beilin District, Xi’an, China
- Defachang Restaurant (Zhonggulou)1.7 km
- Route: 24 minutes walking
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 50
- Opening Hours: 11:00-14:00; 17:00-21:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Features: traditional Shaanxi dumplings, well known for its Dumpling Banquet
- Location: No.3, Zhonggulou Plaza, West Street , Lianhu District,Xi'an, China
- Muslim Street1.9km
- Route: 25 minutes by walking. Or you can take bus 32, 251 or 16 for 2 stops, and get off at the Bell Tower Station
- Average Cost per Person: CNY68
- Features: Xian local snacks, such as Yangrou Paomo, Jia San Steamed stuffed bun, Hulatang
- Opening Hours: all day
- Location: West of Bell & Drum Tower Square, Beilin District, Xi’an, China
The original URL of this page