With an excellent central location in the beautiful scenic area of Guilin, Lijiang Waterfall Hotel is a perfect choice to enjoy a relaxing stay and explore Guilin’s signature landscapes. Popular sightseeing attractions are within fairly close proximity from the hotel, such as Elephant Trunk Hill and The Two Rivers and Four Lakes. It is also adjacent to the city’s Central Plaza and bustling shopping streets, making it very accessible to the entertainment hub.
Adding to the interesting feature of this superior contemporary hotel is an impressive waterfall show every night, attracting quite a crowd as it cascades down from the rooftop of the building. The hotel offers four dining restaurants and numerous recreational facilities, like indoor swimming pool, fitness center and lobby bar. Guest can find great relaxation there after an action-packed adventure in the day.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Sauna & Massage
- Free Wi-Fi in all Rooms
- Wi-Fi in public areas
Room Amenities and Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Concierge Service
- Car & Bicycle Rental
- luggage Storage
- Safe Deposit Box
- ATM on Site
- Tour Desk
- Executive Floor
- Laundry Services
Lijiang Waterfall hotel offers 646 supremely comfortable rooms designed into five different types to cater to the sophisticated taste of international travelers, including standard room, executive room, deluxe room & suite and presidential suite. All of them feature a warm décor and come with a variety of up-to-date amenities such as air-conditioning, internet access, television LCD, 24-hour hot water, mini refrigerator, separate shower, hair dryer, in-room tablet and so on. If you are not on a tight budget, Riverview Room is highly recommended as it pairs modern comforts with breathtaking vistas across the Li River for a memorable stay experience.
Restaurant and bar
- Gui Shui Attic (06:00-09:30 11:00-14:00 17:00-22:00)
- Gui Shui Attic is a refined Chinese restaurant in the first floor of the hotel. Elegantly designed for wedding ceremonies, it serves a sumptuous buffet for breakfast and dinner and a set lunch menu which offers delectable Chinese food, salad and tasty pastries. The atmosphere is pleasant, with stylish setting and smiling serving staff to provide the best possible dining experience.
- Lijiang River hall (11:00-14:00 17:00-22:00)
- Lijiang River Hall serves a great combination of Hunan, Guangdong, Sichuan, and, of course, local Guilin cuisine. It features 7 private lounges where diners can look out through large glass windows and enjoy the dramatic karst scenery. Gorgeous carpet and furnishings add a touch of nobleness to the restaurant suitable for both business and leisure.
- Water Silk Road (24 hours)
- Water Silk Road is the place to go for western-style dishes, which are presented impeccably by the head chef with seasonal produces. Quite air, candlelit corners, attentive service, exquisite cuisine and western utensils highlight a graceful environment, enhanced by the soft music playing in the background. Here you can enjoy a piece of tranquil haven with the savory gourmet.
- The Coffee Square (09:00-01:00)
- The Coffee Square provides a full range of freshly-baked pastries and chocolates along with delicious coffee in an ambience of modern elegance in the hotel’s lobby. It is a charming venue to gather with friends, do business talks or simply while away an easy afternoon with a cup of coffee.
- Mini Bar (09:00-01:00)
- Decorated with round counter, high chairs and soft lighting, the mini-bar has a comfortable loungey vibe, with glorious floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the hectic scene of downtown Guilin. It features an extensive selection of expertly crafted cocktails, fine wines and small plates, inviting people to relax and unwind in the evening.
- Elephant Trunk Hill730m
- *10 minutes by walking
- *Opening Hours: 06:00-21:30 (Apr-Oct); 07:00-21:30 (Nov-Mar)
- Seven Star Park2.3 km
- *20 minutes by bus. Take Bus 11 or 18 and get off at Seven Star Park Station.
- *Opening Hours: 06:00-19:30 (Apr-Oct); 06:30-19:00 (Nov-Mar)
- Reed Flute Cave9.3km
- *Around 50 minutes by bus. Take Bus 3, go 16 stops and get off at Reed Flute Cave station.
- *Opening Hours: 07:30-18:00 (Apr-Oct); 08:00-17:30 (Nov-Mar)
- Guilin Porridge City190m
- Route: 3 minutes walking from the hotel
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 57
- Features: serves fine and dedicated rice porridges and famous Guilin dishes
- Opening Hours: all day Free Wi-Fi
- Location: No.3, North Shanhu Road, Xiufeng District, Guilin
- A’gan Restaurant (Yiren Branch) 630m
- Route: 9 minutes walking from the hotel
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 65
- Features: local chain restaurant offering beer fish, featured stews and local flavors
- Opening Hours: 10:00-21:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Location: No.17, Yiren Street, Xiufeng District, Guilin
- Rosemary Café660m
- Route: 9 minutes walking from the hotel
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 46
- Features: boasting the best pizza in Guilin, complemented by mashed potatoes, corn soup, etc.
- Opening Hours: 09:00-02:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Location: No. 1-3, Yiren Street, Xiufeng District, Guilin
The original URL of this page