Built in 1952, Novotel Peace Hotel is one of the first 4-star luxury joint-venture hotels settled in Beijing. It features 402 spacious, contemporary style rooms, two restaurant offering traditional Chinese delicacies and western dishes, as well as great leisure options in a well-equipped fitness center. Perfectly located at the famous Wangfujing commercial area, this modern hotel is within walking distance to Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and numerous shopping malls.
- Fitness Center
- Indoor pool
- Indoor Pool
- Sauna & Massage
- Bicycle hire facilities
- Free Wi-Fi in lobby
- Wi-Fi and Wired internet in rooms
Room Amenities and Services
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Car Rental
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Currency Exchange
- Tour Desk
- Concierge Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Luggage Storage
- Beauty salon
- Laundry Services
- Gift shop
The Main building of Novotel Peace Hotel features 3 types (Superior, Deluxe and Suite) of 344 nicely decorated rooms. All rooms are well designed and has free Wi-Fi, cable/wireless television, toilet with perfect facilities and broadband. The internet discount rates includes service charge; extra charge will not be asked for children under 16 years old who share same bedding with parents. Besides, only the superior, deluxe and business rooms in the main building have non-smoking rooms.
Restaurant and bar
- The Square (06:00-22:00)
- The Square on the ground floor features multi-cuisine show-cooking stations in an exotic European-style setting, providing delicious Chinese and international buffet; it also has a la carte options.
- Le Cabernet (09:00-23:00)
- This charming French bistro serves an extensive menu of exquisite French dishes and great wine selections. Newly renovated, Le Cabernet offers not only tasty foods, but elegant atmosphere as well.
- Lobby Bar (07:00-24:00)
- The bar at the lobby offers a wide array of wine, cocktails, tea, coffee and delicate snacks throughout the day. This elegant and comfortable space is a perfect setting to enjoy afternoon tea or a refreshing drink.
- Tian'anmen Square/ Forbidden City1.8km
- *24 minutes walking
- *Opening Hours: all day (Tian'anmen Square) 8:30-17:00, closed on Monday from 12:00pm (Forbidden City)
- Summer Palace18.6km
- *70 minutes by subway Take Line 1 (3 stops) to Xidan, then transfer to Line 4 Daxing Line, go 15 stops and get off at the Beigongmen Station.
- *Opening Hours: 6:30-18:00 (from April 1 to October 31); 7:00-17:00(November 1 to March 31)
- Temple of Heaven3.9km
- *30 minutes by subway or bus. Walk to Dengshikou Station to take Line 5, go 4 stops and get off at Tiantan East Gate. Or take Bus 685, 684, 110, 116, 106 to get to the Tiantan East Gate Station.
- *Opening Hours: 08:30-17:30
- Great Wall83.6km
- *Around 5 hours and 20 minutes. Take Bus 110 (12 stops) to Zuojiazhuang, then transfer bus 916, go 13 stops and get off at the Huairou North Street. Lastly take buse H23, H24, H35 or H36 (8 stops) and get off at Mutianyuhuandao.
- *Opening Hours: 07:30-17:30
- Donglaishun Muslim Restaurant340m
- Route: 5 minutes walking
- Average Cost per Person: CNY159
- Feature: Muslim food, famous for Sliced Mutton Rinsed in Chafing Dish, mutton kebabs, etc.
- Opening Hours: 11:00-14:00;17:00-21:30
- Location: 5F, APM, No, 138, Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Quanjude Roast Duck Restaurant (Wangfujing Branch)570m
- Route: 7 minutes walking from the hotel
- Average Cost per Person: CNY 170
- Features: Chinese traditional dishes, such as Peking Duck, Sautéed Duck Hearts, Crispy Duck Meat Roll
- Opening Hours: 11:00-21:00 Free Wi-Fi
- Location: No.9, Shuaifuyuan Hutong, Wangfujing Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
- Golden Jaguar760m
- Route: 11 minutes from the hotel
- Average Cost per Person: CNY217
- Features: international buffet
- Opening Hours: 11:00-14:30 17:00-22:30 Free Wi-Fi
- Location: 2/F, Wangfu Century Mansion, No.55, Donganmen Avenue, Dongcheng District, Beijing
The original URL of this page