What better way to enjoy Yanghuo and its highlights on this day tour which leaves from Guilin? Start your adventure by boarding your boat for a relaxing half day Li River cruise. On arrival in Yangshuo, you’ll have the chance to experience the appeal of this ancient rural town that is the doorway to some of China’s most picturesque landscapes and views. Get back out on the water when you step aboard a bamboo raft that provides the opportunity to appreciate the natural beauty of the Yulong River. A single day tour led by a knowledgeable local guide that is inclusive of transfers, it’s a must-do experience for anyone traveling to Guilin. Book as a standalone private tour or as part of your other travel in China.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
In the morning, your guide and driver will meet you at your hotel lobby. (Our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time). Prepare yourself for a relaxing half day river cruise that departs from Mopanshan Pier. The Li River has inspired poets, philosphers, scholars, and peasants with its remarkable karst landscape. Meader past these unique limestone formations that conjure up images of China from a bygone era. There will be ample opportunities for photos as you cruise to Yangshuo.
On arrival in Yangshuo, you’ll appreciate the slower pace and country feel of this small rural town. Take advantage of the opportunity to wander through West Street, reputedly the oldest in Yangshuo. Here you can sample the local food, have a coffee break and find your favourite souvenirs.
Learn more about how the Li River is a central tenet of local people’s lives when you board a bamboo raft and enjoy the opportunity to absorb the beauty of Yulong River Scenic Area from the water. Admire the gorgeous rural view with the karst mountains as the backdrop before you return to your Guilin hotel by car.
Note. The bamboo raft ride on the Yulong River is not available to people with a history of heart disease or hypertension.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified
- Activities as specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified
- Boat trip on the Li River including lunch
- Bamboo raft on the Yulong River
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Guilin
- China visa
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Hotel accommodation
- Dinner is left to your own arrangement.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).