Take a one day tour and experience the awe-inspiring geography and spectacular vistas that can only be found at remarkable Mount Hua. Travel in a new and comfortable airconditioned vehicle and enjoy the mini tour there and back as your knowledgeable local guide provides details of the area where Mount Hua is located. Famous for striking panoramic views, you’ll have the opportunity to absorb these thoroughly from the cable car ride up and back. Draw on your inner braveheart and take the thrilling “plank walk” around the mountain. This one day Mount Hua tour is a definite travel memory to savour for a lifetime. Come prepared for adventure and we’ll take care of everything.
Commence your one day tour when you are collected your hotel at approximately 7.00am by your local guide. Site back in comfort and relax during the 2 – 2.5 houe drive to the magnificent Mount Hua to start your remarkable hiking adventure tour. The journey up Mount Hua commences at the foot of the mountain. Mount Hua’s reputation precedes it. As one of the five great mountains in China, Mount Hua is known worldwide for steep (almost perpendicular) cliffs, idyllic landscapes and ancient Taoist cultural remains. Time is a premium so you will ride a shuttle bus to the cable car to begin ascent of Mount Hua – North Peak. Considered the most popular of the five peaks of the mountain group, you’ll gain the sight of ancient Buddhists and Taoists as you hike the Heavenly Stairs to the mountain top. Enjoy the rustic plank walk that give you the chance to capture breathtaking views and the photo opportunities before descending the mountain. Relax on your return trip and take advantage of the opportunity to hear directly from your guide about local culture, history and sights. Your day trip ends at the drop off to your hotel.
Note: This day tour is not suitable for those who experience a fear of heights or with medical conditions. A high level of fitness is required.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified
- Activities as specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Xian
- China visa
- Hotel accommodation
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Meals: lunch is excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices.Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required. Dinner is left to your own arrangement.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstances
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).