Nature lovers will appreciate this one day insight to spectacular Mount Huangshan. In just one day experience glorious views, a thrilling cable car ride, mountain top lunch, and the chance to hike through some of the region’s most iconic landscape. Think mountain peaks towering through clouds, gnarled pine trees, and unusual stone formations. Picture perfect and truly the stuff of beautiful travel memories, you’ll appreciate being accompanied by a local English speaking guide and the convenience of return transfers. Book as a standalone private tour or in conjunction with any of our other single or multi-day tours in Huangshan or anywhere else in China.
|Vehicle||Air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
Your tour commence in the morning when you are greeted by our local guide and driver at the hotel. (Our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time.) From here you’ll drive the one hour distance to Mount Huangshan, one of the most significant peaks in China. On arrival board Yungu cable car and ride a full ten minutes to the top. Along the way, enjoy the opportunity to appreciate the beautiful view that takes in the surrounding mountains. Once you reach the top you’ll set out on a relaxed hike to Begin-to-Believe Peak, one of the numerous small peaks that make up the Huangshan mountain range. It’s the perfect way to immerse yourself in the surrounds and absorb the breathtaking views from key points of note, including Black Tiger Pine and Flower Blooming on a Brush Tip.
Be fortified by a buffet lunch served at the hotel on the mountain. Hiking then continues to West Sea Grand Canyon, the most challenging as well as the most beautiful section. Carefully descend the steep cliff, while admiring truly incredible landscapes of peaks towering through clouds. Return back to the North Sea to see the sunset and fantastic views from Lion Peak and Monkey Peak. Descend to the 1st ring of the area on foot, then board the Yungu cable care to the foot of the mountain.
The tour concludes with the return trip to your hotel in Huangshan.
Meals included: Lunch
Note: As the stairs on the descent from the mountain are steep and narrow all the way, this tour is best suited to those in good health with sturdy knees.
Note: There is much to see and do in and around Huangshan. This one day tour can be combined with any other small group or private tours, allowing you to take advantage of your available time in Huangshan. We can take care of all the arrangements. Just ask us!
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots and activities specified
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver
- Meals: Buffet lunch in the hotels on Mt Huangshan
- Shuttle bus to the foot of the mountain
- Round-trip Yungu cable car rides
- Pick up and return to your hotel
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights/trains to/from Huangshan City
- China visa
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Hotel accommodation
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).