Aberdeen Fishing Village
Feel the pace of progress in this tour of Hong Kong which offers a blend of significant historic sites, exposure to traditional buildings and lifestyles, contrasting with the vibrancy of modern development.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
Your guide will be waiting at the airport with a welcoming sign and then take you to the pre-booked hotel. Spend the rest of day to explore this fascinating city.
Meals included: None
Today’s tour begins when you are picked up at the hotel and taken to Victoria Peak, the highest point in Hong Kong, which has wonderful panoramic views of the whole city. (Peak Tram and Sky Terrace are included.) Enchanting Repulse Bay is the next stop, then Stanley Market, one of the best places to have an authentic experience with the locals. Later a stopover at the Aberdeen Fishing Village on the pristine side of this international metropolis, is a great place to try some fresh, delicious seafood dishes. Complete your Hong Kong tour with the Sampan ride.
Lunch and the rest of the day will be at your own interest.
Meals included: Breakfast
Your tour guide will accompany you to the airport to catch the departing flight for your next destination.
Meals included: Breakfast
4 Star Accommodation Option
Park Hotel Hong Kong
5 Star Accommodation Option
Inter-Continental Grand Stanford
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Accommodation: 4-star or 5-star hotels with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Peak Tram (one way), Sky Terrace and Sampan ride.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Hong Kong.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Meals: Lunches and dinners are excluded allowing you flexibility around meal choices. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).
We can see you want to book for 6 or more people. Let a travel consultant provide you with a better price for your China tour.