This tour out of Guilin offers the memorable combination of spectacular scenery and local ethnic culture, on the water and in the town.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guide|
In the morning, your guide will pick you up from your hotel at the scheduled time to drive directly to Mopanshan Pier, where you will board for a stunning cruise on the Li River. (Our guide will contact you in advance to confirm the pickup time). Your craft takes you through a fascinating landscape of rolling hills, steep cliffs, murmuring springs, leisure boats and lined bamboos. Your Li River cruise ends at the ancient town of Yangshuo, where can appreciate the local traditional ethnic culture with a 1400 year history. There is much to absorb in the amazing scenery and the blend of local and western cultures in West Street with its vibrant shops and restaurants. After enjoying the breathtaking scenery of Yangshuo, you will be transferred to your designated hotel.
Meals included: Lunch on the Li River cruise
Note: Although lunch is included in the Li River cruise ticket, your local guide can help you arrange an alternative before boarding the boat.
After the breakfast, you will be driven back to Guilin for the tour of three amazing sites.
First stop is Elephant Trunk Hill, the symbol of Guilin city. This geological feature is amazing for its shape as a high elephant drinking water with its trunk. Spectacular natural scenery and ancient constructions add to the wonder. Seven Star Park, the next venture, is the largest, most comprehensive and captivating park in Guilin. Lose yourself in its distinctive mountains, clear water, miraculous stone forest and valued cultural relics.
The last stop of the day’s tour is the Reed Flute Cave, a spectacular underworld of various stalactites, stone pillars and rock formations. As you listen to romantic stories from your guide, feast your eyes on this mysterious underground palace.
At the end of the tour you will be returned to your hotel in Guilin or transferred to the airport/train station for your next destination.
Meals included: Breakfast
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent private English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in an air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver as specified.
- Accommodation: 4-Star or 5-Star hotel with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Boat trip on the Li River with lunch included.
- Pick up and return to your hotel in Guilin.
- Travel Agency Liability Insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes & fees.
- International/domestic flights and trains to/from Guilin.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides and drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Hotel accommodation in Guilin.
- Meals: With the exception of lunch on the Li River cruise, meals are excluded. Your guide will make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include travel insurance. Please purchase travel insurance before your trip to protect for any unforeseen circumstances.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule.
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).