This Guangzhou tour offers wonderful experiences of Chinese culture, architecture and history – from ancient marvels to modern living, often side by side. Signature highlights enable the traveler to become immersed in a way of life and the dynamics of progress in China.
|Vehicle||Airconditioned vehicle with licensed driver|
|Guide Service & Language||Professional English-speaking guides|
Your guide and driver will meet you at the airport or train station with a welcome sign and take you to the pre-booked hotel. The rest of the day is available for you to enjoy at your leisure.
Meals included: None
Following breakfast, your guide will pick you up at the hotel to begin today’s tour with a visit to the Ancestral Temple of the Chen Family. There you will gain an insight into Chinese respect for family and ancestors in this large temple complex of cultural significance. European style architecture features amongst the tree-lined residences of Shamian Island, near the Pearl River, a favorite spot for strolling and maybe enjoying a tea. The Mausoleum of Nanyue King is the next site of interest. The museum houses the tomb of Nanyue King and exhibits a wonderful collection of a excavated artifacts from around southern China.
A change of pace can be had cross the road, where the vast Yuexiu Park is pleasant place to walk. The final stop of the day is the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, an octagonal palace style structure built in 1930s to commemorate the great revolutionary. The Hall is one of the landmark buildings of Guangzhou, featuring a statue of Sun, an octagonal main building set in extensive grounds with ancient trees and beautiful gardens. Your guide will then take you back to your hotel.
Meals included: breakfast
Following breakfast at your hotel, your guide will ensure your safe travel to airport or train station for the departure to your next destination.
Meals included: breakfast
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Admission fees: to sightseeing spots & activities specified.
- Activities specified in the itinerary.
- Excellent professional English-speaking guide.
- Ground transport in air-conditioned vehicle with licensed driver.
- Accommodation: 4-star or 5-star hotels with breakfast based on double/twin occupancy as specified.
- Pick up and return to hotel.
- Travel agency liability insurance during the tour.
- Government taxes and fees.
- International/domestic flights and train to/from Guangzhou.
- China visa.
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature.
- Meals: lunches and dinners are excluded so you are free to choose cuisines. Your guide is able to make recommendations and order for you, if required.
- Our tour package does not include Travel Insurance. Please purchase the Travel Insurance before your trip to provide for any unforeseen circumstance.
- This is a private tour for your group of family or friends. No other travelers will join you. It’s always available for your schedule!
- Smart casual dress and comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Prices based on twin occupancy.
- The prices shown above are not valid during China’s Official Holidays (such as National Day and Chinese Spring Festival etc.).