As a popular tourist city, Zhangjiajie is famous for its amazing sandstone landform: with peculiar pillar-like peaks rise out of the ground one after another, precipitous cliffs and sharp rocks engraved in various styles and forms by nature.
With both private tour and group tour options available, all the following day trips and multi-day trips are designed to offer you the very best Zhangjiajie has to offer, including National Forest Park, Tianmen Mountain, Grand Canyon, Phoenix Ancient Town, etc.
We guarantee you a thorough tour and unforgettable memories by our no-shopping policy, professional guides and quality services.
Note: Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon has temporally suspended operation. We will update the latest information as soon as it reopens.
Zhangjiajie Day Tours
With many charming attractions to offer, a day trip seems not enough to discover all highlights of this city. While for the “day trippers” who with limited time, here is a list of Zhangjiajie Day Trips might meet your requests, including the most essential National Forest Park and Tianmen Mountain.
Zhangjiajie Multi-day Tours
A multi-day trip will allow you a chance to go deep in this beautiful city. Besides the primary National Forest Park, Tianmen Mountain, and Grand Canyon, the nearby Phoenix Ancient Town is also covered offering you a chance to experience the life and architecture of ethnic villages. With considerate arrangement and knowledgeable tour guide, what you need do is to relax and enjoy your vacation.
Zhangjiajie Extended Tours
To pursuit some more natural beauties and minority flavors, we considerately offer extended tours covering Zhangjiajie, Yangtze River and Guizhou cities. If no tour of your needs is found, just leave us a message and our travel consultant will tailor make your own China tour promptly within 24 hours.
Top Questions about Zhangjiajie Tours
- When is the best time to visit Zhangjiajie?
- Zhangjiajie is beautiful all year round, offering different scenery in different seasons. Generally, the period between April and October is more recommended for the climate is mild and the natural scenery is at its most beautiful time.
- Will elderly people and children enjoy an easy trip in Zhangjiajie National Forest Park?
- Definitely yes! The park is fully equipped with tourism infrastructures: the shuttle buses, cable cars, and outdoor Bailong Elevator will carry you up and down, from one scenic spot to another; the pathways of main spots are all well-paved. Tourists can leisurely enjoy the beauty of the park without too much walking and hiking.
Note: People who have sudden illness should consult your doctor before the trip.
- How many days are recommended to visit Zhangjiajie?
- Commonly, 4 days' duration is ideal for a leisure trip covering main attractions like National Forest Park, Tianmen Mountain, Grand Canyon, etc. If you have more time available, the Phoenix Ancient Town could be included to touch the life and customs in ethnic villages. For people with more limited time, you are recommended to spend 1-3 days to appreciate the essences in National Forest Park.