Great Wall of China Tours
The Great Wall Tours cover in-depth half-day or day tours to the Great Wall, Beijing City Tours and multi-cities tours, all of which, without exception, take in the remarkable Great Wall, the must-see attraction when people travel to Beijing and China, where you can enjoy walking and hiking while admiring magnificent scenery and experiencing for yourself the sheer grandeur of this greatest world wonder. If the following itineraries don't fit your perfect Great Wall tour, just tell us which segment of the wall appeals to you as well as your preference in tour itinerary and schedule, we will tailor the best trip for you with our expert knowledge.
Great Wall Tours
Travel with your experienced and knowledgeable guide to embark on a half-day Mutianyu Great Wall Tour, head to Jinshanling Great Wall for a real hiking, travel to the popular Badaling Great Wall or add other major highlights of Beijing in one day. Our Small No Shopping Group with exclusive point-to-point transfer saves your time and ensures a more private experience.
Great Wall Hiking
Hike on Great Wall of China, more incredible and huge than the Wall in the fictional world Games and Thrones, it perfectly did its job protecting the ancient Chinese from the northern invaders. Start your own Great Wall exploration and follow experienced and knowledgeable tour guides to the best preserved parts, the untouched raw parts or both in our tours from 1 day to 7 days hiking.
Beijing Tours with Great Wall
Cover the major spectacular highlights of Beijing in these multiple day tours including Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, National Stadium, traditional Hutong, and Great wall with both cable car and hiking. Start your exploration either with a small group or your own private guide and car in the ancient capital of China and learn its hidden gems to get real insiders' experience.
China Tours with Great Wall
For your longer stay in China, we offer multi-city tours started from different ports of entry for you to enjoy your exclusive Great Wall experience and marvel at other popular destinations in China, such as the famous Terra-Cotta Warriors in Xian, Yangtze River Cruise and glorious landscape in Guilin. If no tour of your needs is found, just leave us a message and our tour experts will tailor make your own China tour promptly for you within 24 hours.
Top Questions about Great Wall Tours
- When is the best time to visit Great Wall?
- All of the Great Walls are open all year round, and you can see various beautiful sights during different time. The best time to visit the wall is during Spring or Autumn time, from later March to May, from September to early November.
- If your visiting time is during the summer time, please do not worry, just prepare the sunglasses, sun cream, hat and raincoat if it is necessary.
- What should I prepare for the Great Wall tour?
- To have a better time on the well known Great Wall, you are highly recommended to prepare comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, proper dress and camera.
- Can we change the Great Wall arranged in the itinerary to others?
- For Group Tours, since there will be other travelers in the group, the arrangement is fixed, but please feel assured that Mutianyu Great Wall is one of the most important and famous Great Walls in China, you will have a wonderful time there.
- If the tour you are interested in is the private tour, no problem, we can change the wall to others under your requests, such as Badaling Great Wall, Juyongguan Great Wall or Jingshanling etc, but there might be extra charge incurred.