Come with us to Beijing, a cosmopolis with the best-preserved historical and cultural heritages, who has always been recognized as the miniature of China's past and present.
ChinaTours.com now handpicks a variety of one day and multi-day Beijing trips (including both private and small group) for travellers who want to experience the essentials of China when only a limited time available.
Covering key landmarks including Great Wall, Forbidden City, etc., all these Beijing Tours will guarantee you an authentic travel experience with expert guides, no shopping and many more quality services.
Day Trips - Small Group
Travelling makes the world a better place. Come and join our small group day tours to discover essence of Beijing in one day with like-minded fellows from other parts of the world. Small group and no-shopping stops policy saves your time and guarantees you a pure wonderful day tour.
Day Trips - Private Tours
Enjoy your Beijing exploration with your private guide and vehicle to take in profound culture and appreciate the architectural miracles in one day time. Flexible and enjoyable, you will travel on your own pace. Book the tours and let them exceed your expectations!
Beijing Multi-day Tours
Spend several days and go deep into China's ancient capital. Join the guided multi-day tours to better learn about the highlights and hidden gems of Beijing. Our best-located hotel choices ensures your own discovery during free time easy and convenient.
Beijing Extended Tours
Starting from Beijing, travel to ancient Xi'an, metroplitan Shanghai, mysterious Lhasa or Datong where the Yungang Grottoes are. Extended trips combines essence and highlighted cities in China for you. Our professional travel consultants are always at your service if you need customize the tours.
Top Questions about Beijing Tours
- Which one will suit me better, Private Tour or Group Tour?
- Compared with the least expensive Group Tour, the customizable Private Tour gives more freedom and flexibility.
- How long will we stay on the Great Wall? Will we have some free time there?
- Generally, you will spend about 2-3 hours on the Great Wall, and there will be some free time given for you to explore the wall on your own. If you prefer a longer stay, please feel free to indicate our guide. He/She will do the best to accommodate your requirements and make your experience there all the more memorable.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We offer various payment options for our clients, including PayPal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer and Western Union etc. Your consultant will give you suggestions and help you with the payment procedure. While if you choose our Small Group Day Tour, you can pay online directly through PayPal, the best way to stay safe when paying online.